Recent developments in the news

Moderator: W9FTV

Forum rules
The opinions expressed in this Forum are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of CORNPONE or its members.
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: Recent developments in the news

Post by Bubbathegimp »

W9FTV wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:50 pm This just in New York's governor Cuomo orders a wall to be built to keep high earning taxpayers in the state.

Probably watched "Escape from LA" one time too many...
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
United States of America W9FTV
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by W9FTV »

WZ7U wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:16 pm This is pretty damned disturbing. Are we done with this guy as president yet? :Pissed:

I'm guessing you've never revised your opinion of people who you thought were okay after they've really shown their true colors.
He booted the sorry sack of filth after he pulled some shit in his house.

Use that grey matter in your noggin and stop relying on your limbic system to snap at the latest "outrage" that's being waved in your face.
Stop, breathe, count to 250 or so and think "Why is this being pushed so hard, who really benefits from my anger over this; and what's the other side of the story?"
I'm pretty sure none of us will ever benefit from the highly suspect 'journalism' we've been subjected to.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. --Winston Churchill
Never ring the bell. -- Adm William McRaven
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Bubbathegimp »

WZ7U wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:16 pm This is pretty damned disturbing. Are we done with this guy as president yet? :Pissed:

Captain Archer was President??!!
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
United States of America WZ7U
Reactions:

Post by WZ7U »

W9FTV wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:36 pm

I'm guessing you've never revised your opinion of people who you thought were okay after they've really shown their true colors.
He booted the sorry sack of filth after he pulled some shit in his house.

Use that grey matter in your noggin and stop relying on your limbic system to snap at the latest "outrage" that's being waved in your face.
Stop, breathe, count to 250 or so and think "Why is this being pushed so hard, who really benefits from my anger over this; and what's the other side of the story?"
I'm pretty sure none of us will ever benefit from the highly suspect 'journalism' we've been subjected to.
I know you can see the picture but I'm not exactly sure why you refuse to acknowledge what is going on in said picture. At that moment in time. Why you deny this is astounding.

And yes, I can (and do) think for myself thank you very much. :Dounlebirdie:
de Eric, WZ7U, CN86jc
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic