General Chatter not related to any other Topic
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Anonymous E-Mailer

Post by Bubbathegimp »

On 6/24/2019 11:59 AM, hrlbi8+f9sof8lp87g78@guerrillamail.com wrote:
Dude KD8DEY, I noticed you post a lot on QRZ forums and give advice and thoughts, but do you even operate a radio? I once heard some guys talking about giving you gear that you never used. They feel like chumps. I get that you’re lonely, but don’t talk about shit you know nothing about just to make yourself feel important. Maybe work on upgrading. And your ‘YMMV‘ saying is getting old too. Hope to hear you on the air one day.

Have a fantastic day.

----
Sent using Guerrillamail.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com//abuse/?a ... SVnNlV0w==

Interesting E-Mail, Thanks for the time to share your thoughts. Yes I was given some gear which I appreciated very much, and Yes I still have it all, I am not selling it just an FYI.... The radio was damaged in shipping. Even though I have the parts, I don't have eyesight well enough to make the repairs.

That will soon change since I am scheduled to have my first eye surgery July 3rd. In the mean time, I have all the parts. Hell I even invested in a tube tester so I can go through the NCX-3 myself.

Since I cant do it myself, just this past week I "Hired" a couple people to help re arrange the living room, moving my desk near a window so I can run a coax easily. Being of fixed income, I slowly purchased enough mast to put up a G5RV at a reasonable height. One of the 2 people I hired's BF is supposed to put the mast up for me, But at the moment he is in the dumps from the recently passing of his DAD, And I have not been pushing the issue

Sincerely Bubba
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
United States of America WZ7U
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous E-Mailer

Post by WZ7U »

Like I said earlier Bubba, fuck that guy. Just someone tuggin yer chain for jollies. Remember back to the 11 meter days and put it in that context. Fuck that guy.
de Eric, WZ7U, CN86jc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Bubbathegimp »

Don't wanna do that (Might catch something Even Ajax won't remove)
Even Bubba's have some standards (However low that may be)...
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Bubbathegimp »

Back in the Daze, I was in high demand locally for fixing / Wiring Mics
replacing "Finals" and reverse polarity diodes etc...
Back then you could get the "Final" from Radio Shack "Off the Shelf" in a bubble pack. Schematics could be grabbed from the Technology section of the public library Downtown Cincinnati for the price of a few photocopies..
R621.38415
QS193

CB-XXX

sucks that my eyes have gotten to the point they are now...
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
AC8UN
Reactions:

Post by AC8UN »

Bubbathegimp wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm On 6/24/2019 11:59 AM, hrlbi8+f9sof8lp87g78@guerrillamail.com wrote:
Dude KD8DEY, I noticed you post a lot on QRZ forums and give advice and thoughts, but do you even operate a radio? I once heard some guys talking about giving you gear that you never used. They feel like chumps. I get that you’re lonely, but don’t talk about shit you know nothing about just to make yourself feel important. Maybe work on upgrading. And your ‘YMMV‘ saying is getting old too. Hope to hear you on the air one day.

Have a fantastic day.

----

Interesting E-Mail, Thanks for the time to share your thoughts. Yes I was given some gear which I appreciated very much, and Yes I still have it all, I am not selling it just an FYI.... The radio was damaged in shipping. Even though I have the parts, I don't have eyesight well enough to make the repairs.

That will soon change since I am scheduled to have my first eye surgery July 3rd. In the mean time, I have all the parts. Hell I even invested in a tube tester so I can go through the NCX-3 myself.

Since I cant do it myself, just this past week I "Hired" a couple people to help re arrange the living room, moving my desk near a window so I can run a coax easily. Being of fixed income, I slowly purchased enough mast to put up a G5RV at a reasonable height. One of the 2 people I hired's BF is supposed to put the mast up for me, But at the moment he is in the dumps from the recently passing of his DAD, And I have not been pushing the issue

Sincerely Bubba
Bubba opinions are like assholes everybody has one, and they all stink. :Pissed:
Now civilized for your protection. :Grin:
United States of America W9FTV
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by W9FTV »

Just another faceless chickenshit with an opinion and a 'net connection.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. --Winston Churchill
Never ring the bell. -- Adm William McRaven
United States of America W9FTV
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by W9FTV »

Bubbathegimp wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm On 6/24/2019 11:59 AM, hrlbi8+f9sof8lp87g78@guerrillamail.com wrote:

Have a fantastic day.

----

Sincerely Bubba

Dude. I just reread your post. Always raise the ignore filters when someone says a statement that's prefaced with 'Dude', Bubba. :Rolling:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. --Winston Churchill
Never ring the bell. -- Adm William McRaven
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic