Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

I hit the Jackpot again

Post by Bubbathegimp »

Stephanie Smith Solicitors & Associates
30 Bloomsbury Square London,
WC1A2LS, United Kingdom

I am the personal attorney to Steven Vandersande, a Netherland who was a consultant with Shell UK LTD here in London, who hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. Unfortunately My Client lost his life in a plane crash MH17 on the 17th July, 2014 during one of his trip from Netherlands (Amsterdam) to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28357880 and my client left no clear beneficiary to the fund deposited with a Security Company as Next of Kin except some vital documents related to the deposit that is still with me.

All efforts by me to trace his Next of Kin and relatives have proved abortive because he did not make any will prior to his death. Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my late clients extended relatives and this has proved unsuccessful. After my several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I am contacting you to assist in claiming the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unclaimed by the security company where this huge deposit was deposited. Particularly, the Finance Company where He had the said fund valued at US$15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) deposited has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin. Consequent upon this, my idea is that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally with your name as the true beneficiary of the amount in question as I have all legal document to back our claim, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15,500,000.00 Million US dollars can be paid to your account abroad, note that 40% of this money will be for you, in respect to the provision of a foreign account and 50% for me, 10% will be used for the reimbursement of any expenditure we may incur in the cause of the transaction.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law; all I need from you is your utmost collaboration and sincerity for us to thrive in this deal. I want you to reply me immediately and include your direct phone number so that we can discuss more as regard to this transaction. Thank you and Please treat this matter with utmost confidentiality. I wait your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,
Barr. Stephanie Smith.
Phone: +447937008914
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
United States of America W9FTV
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: I hit the Jackpot again

Post by W9FTV »

That's amazing, Bubba! I dunno how you do it. :Rolling:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. --Winston Churchill
Never ring the bell. -- Adm William McRaven
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Bubbathegimp »

Coris Bank Int'l Group Plc
Cotonou Benin Republic.
Notification of payment by atm card

Attention beneficiary,

We are hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you your outstanding Overdue award contract and inheritance fund through (atm card) this arrangement was initiated/constituted by the European Union and the World Bank due to fraudulent activities going on around the world. The World Bank introduced this payment arrangement as to enable all beneficiaries to receive their funds without any interference, this atm cards are powered by gold card worldwide. Please note that what we will be sending to you is an Coris Bank visa card which is accepted at over 900,000 atm centers in over 193 countries worldwide,this Coris Bank Visa card will be loaded with a total sum of $950,000.00USD (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand dollars) which is the total amount due to you for payment now and after this one is cleared another will be paid in until your total funds and completely paid out.

In line with the withdrawal procedure of this atm visa card, you are only allowed a daily withdrawal of not more than $10.000.00USD until all the funds are exhausted. The package shall be delivered to you and the delivery shall be done by FedEx courier service and the charges associated with the delivery are $125USD and will be paid upfront to enable the processing of your atm card delivery. The package is coming from Cotonou republic of Benin and there for the fee must be paid to benin by beneficiary to the courier company. in view of this, you are advised to contact the director (IBB, IRD, and ATM) Dr.JohnPaul Daniels for further information with the following contact.

Contact Person: Dr. JohnPaul Daniels
Email: corisbankgroup@mail.bg
Director ATM CARD DEPARTMENT
Coris Bank Int'l Group Plc
Phone: +229 67344609

Reconfirm the following information to him for security reason
1) Your full name:...................
2) Your receiving address:...........
3) Your telephone number:............
4) Your profession:..................

The One Hundred and Twenty five dollars is the last and only fee associated to this delivery of your package, so we urge you to cooperate as instructed and receive your package.

Best regards,
Mrs. Catherine Jones
Secretary Coris Bank Int'l Group Plc
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
United States of America W9FTV
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by W9FTV »

That's quite a career Bubba. Have thought about retirement yet? I have just the fund. An Iraq war veteran told me about some gold he'd gotten out. :Grin:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. --Winston Churchill
Never ring the bell. -- Adm William McRaven
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic