Random Thoughts

No Porn, No Personal attacks

Moderator: W9FTV

Forum rules
Welcome to the "Seedy side of the tracks!"
Warning: You entered on your own and have no one else to blame for your questionable choices in life, including gaining access to the Seedy side of the tracks.

This is the "speakeasy" section of Cornpone.net.
Feel free to let your hair down and share tasteless, dirty jokes and conversation.
Personal attacks against others will not be tolerated.
Illegal content will be reported to the proper authorities.

Other than that, we'll have to play it by ear.
Enjoy! W9FTV
User avatar
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Off Plumb
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

#171

Post by Bubbathegimp »

W9FTV wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:08 pm
W9FTV wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:27 pm When will "Survivor" have real survivors? I'm pretty sure that they're screened for weapons before joining the show, which in my opinion is a huge mistake. From what I've seen, most of the contestants are budding malignant narcissists, why not make the most of that? :Dontknow:
Survivor: Cannibal Island, The BBQ Special.
What BBQ Sauce goes with "Long Pig"??!!
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
User avatar
United States of America W9FTV
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:14 pm
Location: Conjuction Junction
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

#172

Post by W9FTV »

Bubbathegimp wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:45 pm
W9FTV wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:08 pm
W9FTV wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:27 pm When will "Survivor" have real survivors? I'm pretty sure that they're screened for weapons before joining the show, which in my opinion is a huge mistake. From what I've seen, most of the contestants are budding malignant narcissists, why not make the most of that? :Dontknow:
Survivor: Cannibal Island, The BBQ Special.
What BBQ Sauce goes with "Long Pig"??!!
I prefer a North Carolina vinegar sauce for fatty meats. All that tomato or mustard sauce just gets in the way of the goodness of real hickory/apple/cherry smoked long pig. Extra points for paper plates, piggly wiggly sammitch buns and bud light with sides of cole slaw and chitlins. To really score with the ladies, I'd recommend a frog leg appetizer and a watermelon finish complete with seed spitting. Momma's from Nashville, been there, done that. :Grin:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. --Winston Churchill
Never ring the bell. -- Adm William McRaven
User avatar
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Off Plumb
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

#173

Post by Bubbathegimp »

W9FTV wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:53 pm
I prefer a North Carolina vinegar sauce for fatty meats. All that tomato or mustard sauce just gets in the way of the goodness of real hickory/apple/cherry smoked long pig. Extra points for paper plates, piggly wiggly sammitch buns and bud light with sides of cole slaw and chitlins. To really score with the ladies, I'd recommend a frog leg appetizer and a watermelon finish complete with seed spitting. Momma's from Nashville, been there, done that. :Grin:
Spoiler
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
User avatar
United States of America W9FTV
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:14 pm
Location: Conjuction Junction
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

#174

Post by W9FTV »

Bubbathegimp wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:05 pm
W9FTV wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:53 pm
I prefer a North Carolina vinegar sauce for fatty meats. All that tomato or mustard sauce just gets in the way of the goodness of real hickory/apple/cherry smoked long pig. Extra points for paper plates, piggly wiggly sammitch buns and bud light with sides of cole slaw and chitlins. To really score with the ladies, I'd recommend a frog leg appetizer and a watermelon finish complete with seed spitting. Momma's from Nashville, been there, done that. :Grin:
Spoiler
Been watching "Alive!" again, Bubba?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. --Winston Churchill
Never ring the bell. -- Adm William McRaven
User avatar
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Off Plumb
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

#175

Post by Bubbathegimp »

W9FTV wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:10 pm
Bubbathegimp wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:05 pm
W9FTV wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:53 pm
I prefer a North Carolina vinegar sauce for fatty meats. All that tomato or mustard sauce just gets in the way of the goodness of real hickory/apple/cherry smoked long pig. Extra points for paper plates, piggly wiggly sammitch buns and bud light with sides of cole slaw and chitlins. To really score with the ladies, I'd recommend a frog leg appetizer and a watermelon finish complete with seed spitting. Momma's from Nashville, been there, done that. :Grin:
Spoiler
Been watching "Alive!" again, Bubba?
Nope, Still waiting for season 3 of Star Trek Discovery...
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
User avatar
United States of America W9FTV
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:14 pm
Location: Conjuction Junction
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

#176

Post by W9FTV »

Bubbathegimp wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:13 pm
W9FTV wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:10 pm
Bubbathegimp wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:05 pm
Spoiler
Been watching "Alive!" again, Bubba?
Nope, Still waiting for season 3 of Star Trek Discovery...
Enjoy a fun & severely fucked up season of Happy! while you're waiting. We just finished the first episode of Season 2, it's even more fucked up than season one and that's high praise. :Grin:
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. --Winston Churchill
Never ring the bell. -- Adm William McRaven
User avatar
United States of America W9FTV
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:14 pm
Location: Conjuction Junction
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

#177

Post by W9FTV »

Apparently, I've been tapped as a "subject matter expert" for compliance and was forced to sit through yet another soul crushing IT compliance meeting today. The policy parsing pinheads of pedantry were out in full force fighting to make sure every word was just so.
All I could think of was:

Image
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. --Winston Churchill
Never ring the bell. -- Adm William McRaven
User avatar
AC8UN
Member
Member
Reactions:
Posts: 1357
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

#178

Post by AC8UN »

W9FTV wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:17 pm Apparently, I've been tapped as a "subject matter expert" for compliance and was forced to sit through yet another soul crushing IT compliance meeting today. The policy parsing pinheads of pedantry were out in full force fighting to make sure every word was just so.
All I could think of was:

Image
Sounds kinda like a trucking company "safety meeting"
where all of the dispatchers and management seem to want to talk about on time deliveries and how us drivers should use our time more "efficiently".
Now civilized for your protection. :Grin:
User avatar
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Off Plumb
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

#179

Post by Bubbathegimp »

Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
User avatar
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Off Plumb
Contact:

Re: Random Thoughts

#180

Post by Bubbathegimp »

Image
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests