The "Let me just put this here" thread

Moderator: W9FTV

Forum rules
The opinions expressed in this Forum are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of CORNPONE or its members.
User avatar
United States of America WZ7U
Member
Member
Reactions:
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:33 am
Location: rural NW Oregon
Contact:

The "Let me just put this here" thread

#1

Post by WZ7U »

Like the name implies, a thread that has things that just don't need their own thread. Like this I discovered today.



Ha!
de Eric, WZ7U, CN86jc
User avatar
AC8UN
Member
Member
Reactions:
Posts: 1357
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:10 pm
Contact:

Re: The "Let me just put this here" thread

#2

Post by AC8UN »

WZ7U wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:26 pm Like the name implies, a thread that has things that just don't need their own thread. Like this I discovered today.



Ha!
Ok so somebody cut a bunch of footage together and made Donald Trump look stupid.

But Eric please explain to me what you have against the man, is it his womanizing past like Bill Clinton, or is it his lack of experience like Barack Hussein Obama and George W. Bush, or could simply be the color of his skin again like Barack Hussein Obama.
He certainly did not steal the election the other party ran a lousy candidate whom the majority of average people in this country hated period, and they're about to make the same mistake again.

You seem like an intelligent and reasonable person please make me understand. (by the way I'm not crazy about the man's personality but I believe that everything he does is what's best for this country in his opinion). :Dontknow:
Now civilized for your protection. :Grin:
User avatar
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1492
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Off Plumb
Contact:

Re: The "Let me just put this here" thread

#3

Post by Bubbathegimp »

The Never-Trumpers just cant come to grips with the fact that they lost,Even though Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie...

Trump won for what he wasn't, A career Politician.
(But He's learning the game)...

Like him and his policies or not, At least he tries to fulfill his campaign promises, unlike career politicians that promise the moon and stars to get elected, and doesn't deliver shit...

Now, Uncle Bernie's so old that I doubt that he could last a full term in office, and people had better take a close look at his running mate in case he was lucky enough to get elected this time around. (Probably his last chance)
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
User avatar
United States of America WZ7U
Member
Member
Reactions:
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:33 am
Location: rural NW Oregon
Contact:

Re: The "Let me just put this here" thread

#4

Post by WZ7U »

Hey, like I've said ALL along, we as an electorate got shafted by not having ANY viable candidates in '16. And it looks like we won't have any in '20 either. :Banghead:

What I don't get is why I am automatically assumed to be something I'm not (pinko communist fag), when all I really don't understand is why a person with Cheetos "quirks" was even remotely thought of as a viable candidate for POTUS 45.
I mean, if you thought a failed reality tv show minion and casino bankrupter was quality presidential material, you just might be a meth head™.

Why is it that right after the first nigger (putting it out there like that because too many are thinking it) president comes and goes, y'all want to burn down Atlanta? Trump is arrogant, narcissistic, ignorant of how the rest of the worlds politics works, a grifter, incoherent, babbling brook of bullshit and so many people keep defending him like he is the chosen one. I don't understand why y'all can't see the forest for the trees! The guy goes on about chain immigration and look at what his concubine does. Dude won't even show his tax returns like most all the presidents of past have done; smacks of having something to hide. He goes around pissing off other world leaders by talking shit behind their backs while smiling and knob gobbling them for the cameras. Like it or not, we have to get along with the rest of the world because our sovereignty as a world power has been sold down the river to China and we are fast becoming a has been in world affairs. Just the whole Twitter thing alone is enough to make his judgement questionable. And what about his love affair with Kim Jung Un? WTF is wrong with this picture?

Here's an idea. Instead of making me feel like I'm the fucking loon for saying the emperor has no clothes, how about y'all try to convince me just how much ole DJT isn't a complete piece of indictable shit. The platitudes given so far ain't cutting it. AND, if that's too hard an assignment, just fucking ignore me and keep up with the echo chamber.

You wanna know why I sound pissed? Just look at the top of the page. Right there makes anything I say as a member moot, because as a member anything I say has no merit. Because what I write does not purport to reflect the opinions or views of CORNPONE or the rest of the membership. Behold!
"Forum rules
The opinions expressed in this Forum are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of CORNPONE or its members."
Way to make a guy feel included in what I had hoped was going to be something other than either of the two wings for a ham related forum. There just ain't no middle ground anymore, and it's pissing me off. What has our wonderful republic become in my lifetime? :Dontknow:

So, bktu de wz7u k :Duel:
de Eric, WZ7U, CN86jc
User avatar
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 1492
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
Location: Off Plumb
Contact:

Re: The "Let me just put this here" thread

#5

Post by Bubbathegimp »

WZ7U wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:32 am You wanna know why I sound pissed? Just look at the top of the page. Right there makes anything I say as a member moot, because as a member anything I say has no merit. Because what I write does not purport to reflect the opinions or views of CORNPONE or the rest of the membership. Behold!
"Forum rules
The opinions expressed in this Forum are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of CORNPONE or its members."
Way to make a guy feel included in what I had hoped was going to be something other than either of the two wings for a ham related forum. There just ain't no middle ground anymore, and it's pissing me off. What has our wonderful republic become in my lifetime? :Dontknow:

So, bktu de wz7u k :Duel:
It doesn't say that your point has no merit.
It's up to the reader to decide for himself if the post has merit or not.
If you take a look-see, it says the "Disclaimer" on the ENTIRE political section, not just this post.

it says that it is your opinion.That your opinion is just that, Your opinion.

It Doesnt say CORNPONE agrees with it, it doesnt say that CORNPONE doesnt agree with it.

nobody else is allowed to have an opinion?
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
User avatar
United States of America WZ7U
Member
Member
Reactions:
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:33 am
Location: rural NW Oregon
Contact:

Re: The "Let me just put this here" thread

#6

Post by WZ7U »

Bubbathegimp wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:55 am nobody else is allowed to have an opinion?
Yeah, it kinda came off like that's what I meant huh. No, of course everyone else is encouraged to have and share their opinions. The way its phrased just sounds like maybe the original opinion might not be. I get it.

I'm just going to drop it, it's not worth the aggravation. I will reserve the right for an I told you so moment down the line.
de Eric, WZ7U, CN86jc
User avatar
AC8UN
Member
Member
Reactions:
Posts: 1357
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:10 pm
Contact:

Re: The "Let me just put this here" thread

#7

Post by AC8UN »

WZ7U wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:32 am Hey, like I've said ALL along, we as an electorate got shafted by not having ANY viable candidates in '16. And it looks like we won't have any in '20 either. :Banghead:

What I don't get is why I am automatically assumed to be something I'm not (pinko communist fag), when all I really don't understand is why a person with Cheetos "quirks" was even remotely thought of as a viable candidate for POTUS 45.
I mean, if you thought a failed reality tv show minion and casino bankrupter was quality presidential material, you just might be a meth head™.

Why is it that right after the first nigger (putting it out there like that because too many are thinking it) president comes and goes, y'all want to burn down Atlanta? Trump is arrogant, narcissistic, ignorant of how the rest of the worlds politics works, a grifter, incoherent, babbling brook of bullshit and so many people keep defending him like he is the chosen one. I don't understand why y'all can't see the forest for the trees! The guy goes on about chain immigration and look at what his concubine does. Dude won't even show his tax returns like most all the presidents of past have done; smacks of having something to hide. He goes around pissing off other world leaders by talking shit behind their backs while smiling and knob gobbling them for the cameras. Like it or not, we have to get along with the rest of the world because our sovereignty as a world power has been sold down the river to China and we are fast becoming a has been in world affairs. Just the whole Twitter thing alone is enough to make his judgement questionable. And what about his love affair with Kim Jung Un? WTF is wrong with this picture?

Here's an idea. Instead of making me feel like I'm the fucking loon for saying the emperor has no clothes, how about y'all try to convince me just how much ole DJT isn't a complete piece of indictable shit. The platitudes given so far ain't cutting it. AND, if that's too hard an assignment, just fucking ignore me and keep up with the echo chamber.

You wanna know why I sound pissed? Just look at the top of the page. Right there makes anything I say as a member moot, because as a member anything I say has no merit. Because what I write does not purport to reflect the opinions or views of CORNPONE or the rest of the membership. Behold!
"Forum rules
The opinions expressed in this Forum are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of CORNPONE or its members."
Way to make a guy feel included in what I had hoped was going to be something other than either of the two wings for a ham related forum. There just ain't no middle ground anymore, and it's pissing me off. What has our wonderful republic become in my lifetime? :Dontknow:

So, bktu de wz7u k :Duel:
Eric I believe that you have misconstrued my question, I honestly wanted to know what has made you hate this man.
Yes I had serious doubts about the previous racist in chief, but I kept this all to myself while he was in office.
And yes like you I feel we were given poor choices the last time, and the crop isn't looking any better this time around.
The Democrat party has moved so far to the left in the name of being inclusive that J.F.K. nor Harry Truman would recognize it. And most Republican politicians are afraid to tell the truth so as not to offend some donor that requires cheap labor or a convenient waste dump.
So Eric I don't think that you and me are so different, I just believe that we are looking at the same set of problems from different angles. Let's remain friends.

P.S. I also wish that he would just shut the fuck up, and knock off with the goddamn tweets already.

---.. ...-- Karl AC8UN -.- :Thanlyou:
Now civilized for your protection. :Grin:
User avatar
United States of America WZ7U
Member
Member
Reactions:
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:33 am
Location: rural NW Oregon
Contact:

Re: The "Let me just put this here" thread

#8

Post by WZ7U »

AC8UN wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:13 pmEric I believe that you have misconstrued my question, I honestly wanted to know what has made you hate this man.
Yes I had serious doubts about the previous racist in chief, but I kept this all to myself while he was in office.
And yes like you I feel we were given poor choices the last time, and the crop isn't looking any better this time around.
The Democrat party has moved so far to the left in the name of being inclusive that J.F.K. nor Harry Truman would recognize it. And most Republican politicians are afraid to tell the truth so as not to offend some donor that requires cheap labor or a convenient waste dump.
So Eric I don't think that you and me are so different, I just believe that we are looking at the same set of problems from different angles. Let's remain friends.

P.S. I also wish that he would just shut the fuck up, and knock off with the goddamn tweets already.

---.. ...-- Karl AC8UN -.- :Thanlyou:
Naw Karl, I understand your question.
I tried to elucidate some of the sticking points earlier on, but basically any time he opens that smug, pouty little mouth of his and all that shit starts rolling out of it; well, it makes me mad FOR the office of POTUS that a little cretin like him can sit in the Oval Office and run it like one of his (failed) businesses, ordering things to happen without concern for constitutional authority or procedure. He has removed the HONOR of the office and condensed it down to rambling, sometimes incoherent bleats of 140 characters or less. His arrogance and disregard for the truly less fortunate is astounding. And yes, I too wish he would just STFU and listen for once.

Saw this one and thought it appropriate as well.

Image

It saddens and angers me things are the way they have gotten. Is this how the Romans of conscience felt in the end? I don't relish living in a has been country anymore than some Europeans must feel about their homelands. But, we as a country brought most of it on ourselves with all the greed, impatience, arrogance and bluster we foisted on the world from time to time.

I'm just not real keen on paying for the sins of our fathers.

And yes, there is no reason we can't all remain friends. Especially you Karl. Ya damned wheel monkey! :LOL: :shock: :Rolling:
de Eric, WZ7U, CN86jc
User avatar
AC8UN
Member
Member
Reactions:
Posts: 1357
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:10 pm
Contact:

Re: The "Let me just put this here" thread

#9

Post by AC8UN »

And yes, there is no reason we can't all remain friends. Especially you Karl. Ya damned wheel monkey! :LOL: :shock:

Now listen here you blasted door swinger, :Rolling: :Duel:
Now civilized for your protection. :Grin:
User avatar
United States of America WZ7U
Member
Member
Reactions:
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:33 am
Location: rural NW Oregon
Contact:

Re: The "Let me just put this here" thread

#10

Post by WZ7U »

AC8UN wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:41 pm And yes, there is no reason we can't all remain friends. Especially you Karl. Ya damned wheel monkey! :LOL: :shock:

Now listen here you blasted door swinger, :Rolling: :Duel:
Not me, I'm just the meat in the seat. :Yeahthat:
de Eric, WZ7U, CN86jc
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests