BestBuy - Asshole Company.

General Chatter not related to any other Topic
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

BestBuy - Asshole Company.

Post by Bubbathegimp »

Ordered an external HDD (The Big Western digital 14TB) with some of my Trump Bux, to help empty out my Computers drive. I was expecting delivery Thursday..

Got an E-Mail today that the order had been cancelled, and the money would be refunded, which would take a few days to clear through my Bank..
Funny thing is that I used PayPal which automatically supplies my Shipping, And Billing information during checkout.

Best Buy couldn't confirm my Identity using PayPal supplied information? Asshole fucking company..

Luckily, I had enough to order it from NewEgg while I wait for the refund to process...

Also took advantage of the Trump bux to get a Dual Band Antenna for the Trailblazer so I can get back OTA locally... Thinking about joining the local club to help support the repeater.
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: BestBuy - Asshole Company.

Post by Bubbathegimp »

Just got the new drive, and all is well. Newegg for the Win. I don't think it's been quite 24 hours since I ordered it, and It's already hooked up and running.

BestBuy lost the sale. They cancelled the order after almost a week, claiming they couldn't verify my Identity even after using PayPal's secure checkout.. Hey Bestbuy , How long do you plan on staying in business when you play games, and do customers shitty?
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic