Still Fighting

General Chatter not related to any other Topic
United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Still Fighting

Post by Bubbathegimp »

The Insurance company to get the inhaler before I end up croaking from another major breathing attack. I now have all my scripts transferred to my Insurance Companies Pharmacy to cut down on the number of hoops I have to jump through.

The Insurance companies approved brand (Ventolin) has a minimum available dosage amount is almost 3 times (18g) what the doctor wants me to have (6.7g).. Just look up albuterol overdose. Fucking Pricks. The doctor wants me to have that specific dosage so it doesn't interfere with the COPD tests he wants to try to schedule me for ASAP

I had spoken to one of EnvisionRx reps last week, whom was supposedly Was going to get it authorized..

This week they are still playing games with my life, wanting to contact the Doctor, who they had already contacted before to have the prescription called in since they couldn't get it transferred from CVS. The Doctors office is only open on a limited basis due to the COVID-19 virus. So What am I supposed to to? Die from a life threatening attack because EnvisionRX wants to play games?
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
United States of America WZ7U
Reactions:

Re: Still Fighting

Post by WZ7U »

Of course. That way no payment to be made.

Stay on 'em like stink on shit, document everything.
de Eric, WZ7U, CN86jc
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic