Do you think the 2020 election was rigged?

Moderator: W9FTV

Forum rules
The opinions expressed in this Forum are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of CORNPONE or its members.

Do you thing the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged??!!

Poll ended at Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:30 pm

Yes
No votes
No
33%
DILLIGAF
67%

Total votes: 3

United States of America KY4GD
Curious
Curious
Reactions:

Re: Do you think the 2020 election was rigged?

Post by KY4GD »

If don were an intelligent man, I might seriously entertain the notion that he did it intentionally. As a lifelong Democrat, he abruptly disconnected from them and started lobbing bricks at his former party. Lightweight, transparent bricks that only the dullest and dimmest didn't see right through. He consolidated the dumb and the gullible, and pushed all reason out of his new party.

The DSM-V explains his behavior, but the tongue in cheek conspiracy theorist in me thinks that maybe don is actually a genius Democrat.

Even before politics, he reminded me of both William Shatner and Adam West. Both were largely famous for a single show, and at least for a time, they didn't realize that their fans were laughing at them and not with them. Both of those actors, especially West, came around to the truth and successfully played into it later in their careers. But donnie - bless his straining heart - he never did have that moment of clarity. And Russia helped him onto his final stage. Unfortunately, now instead of us laughing at him, the world is laughing at us.

But things are rapidly returning to normal - D's acting smugly justified, and R's redrawing maps to make it easier to cheat. Ah, it has an almost nostalgic feeling.
^xy :wq ^z /save ^c ]]] /damfancyeditorcrap
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic