Zed Poll

Moderator: W9FTV

Forum rules
The opinions expressed in this Forum are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of CORNPONE or its members.

Should the Subscribers that joined for the Politics section be given Refunds

Yes
80%
No
No votes
Don't care
No votes
Where's my Stimulus?
20%

Total votes: 5

United States of America Bubbathegimp
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Zed Poll

Post by Bubbathegimp »

A simple Poll. Do you think that QRZed subscribers that joined in order to post in the Political forums should be given a Refund?
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
United States of America AG5CK
Test Dummy
Test Dummy
Reactions:

Re: Zed Poll

Post by AG5CK »

I support their right to keep politics off of their site, but if they sold memberships for access to a political forum they should issue prorated refunds. There's probably something that protects them in the fine print but that’s a chicken shit way to do business.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Bubbathegimp »

True, Their Site, their Playground, But it is a shit deal for those that paid a subscription in order to post in the political forums to get disenfranchised like they did. I believe that they do deserve a refund, even if it is Pro rated....But then again, all of those posts that were wiped away in one stroke....

The Zed is changing, and not in a good way. Freedom of expression either moderated (Avatars), or out right stifled (Signatures),...

A while back, I had a pretty big signature that got a few laughs, and several negative comments. They changed the allowed signature length, and people started coming down with "Signature Envy".. A case of Bigus Dickus" (Mine was bigger)....because mine was made before the new length limits.

I shortened it, and got complaints that it was offensive to seniors (But in many cases, was a true statement)..
I ended up with one of the most restricted length signatures over there....

Creativity, and freedom of expression is under attack as never before due to the "Woke" movement..
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
United States of America AG5CK
Test Dummy
Test Dummy
Reactions:

Post by AG5CK »

I was starting to enjoy The Zed and was considering subscribing, but there's too much change going on. I knew I shouldn't have been lazy and posted some of my junk for sale a few weeks ago when it was free.

Will they get to the point where you can't even mention vendors that don't sponsor the site or will certain words be automatically censored from posts?
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Bubbathegimp »

no Idea,...We dont have much traffic, BUT we do have a for sale section...
(it doesnt cost anything, and payment is strictly up to the Buyer/Seller)
we offer the means to post it, not regulate it...

Maybe a few Zedders will want to hop on board, but I have no way of getting the word out over yonder...
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
Site Admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Bubbathegimp »

If he doesnt offer refund, Even if it's pro rated. to all of those people, Then he isnt any better that the guy that sells, and never ships or refunds money for the Flag Pole antennas that everybody has been complaining about.
Da Gubamint Taketh
Da Gubamint Giveth Away
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic